Uncharted Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Game You Played?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
Archer

Last Game You Played? Empty
PostSubject: Last Game You Played?   Last Game You Played? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 pm

What game(s) are you currently playing?

I just started Mass Effect for the first time ever. It seems pretty interesting, but the shooting takes a while to get used to. I'm playing on almost all default settings, except that I changed the difficulty to veteran.

Last Game You Played? U3A1H
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
Alpharaider47
Alpharaider47

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Played?   Last Game You Played? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh wow, playing through on Vet eh? Funny I waited until I had my character maxed out before I tried that Very Happy It's a great game, especially if you get into the story aspects.

I just finished up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- my first AC game, really enjoyed it Very Happy Trying to go back now and finish everything up.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Boku Pintu
ozzman

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Played?   Last Game You Played? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

^ now you need the others Funny, they are all amazing, i just played B Ops, leved up from 46 to 48 in one day,
Back to top Go down
UnchartedChick92
Boku Pintu
UnchartedChick92

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Played?   Last Game You Played? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

I've been playing Call of Duty: Ghosts for Ps4 and having a great time in multiplayer. I'm also collecting all the rare trophies (using PS4 Cheats and Guides as a guide, awesome site!) and having fun doing so even if the campaign isn't as good as the previous few CoD games Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Played?   Last Game You Played? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Game You Played?
Page 1 of 1