Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2009 Game of the Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 190
Join Date : 2010-12-09
Age : 28
Location : Indiana, USA

PostSubject: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 am

I just thought I'd mention the incredible status that Naughty Dog was able to reach with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. And I truly believe that it deserved every single award it received. A total 10/10 in my eyes. Perfection. Very Happy

_________________________________________________
"Only value the opinion of those that you respect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
AJ
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 136
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 am

Not to mention,

"On 28 September 2010, Naughty Dog announced the title had now sold 3.8 million worldwide."

_________________________________________________
"But admit it, your gonna miss this ass"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 142
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 26
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm

They just might have GOTY 2011 too Funny

That's pretty impressive though! And wasn't UDF Game of the Year for 2007?

_________________________________________________
All men dream: but not equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 136
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Alpharaider47 wrote:
They just might have GOTY 2011 too Funny

That's pretty impressive though! And wasn't UDF Game of the Year for 2007?

No, it got greatest hits, but not GOTY. =)

_________________________________________________
"But admit it, your gonna miss this ass"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 142
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 26
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

AJ wrote:
Alpharaider47 wrote:
They just might have GOTY 2011 too Funny

That's pretty impressive though! And wasn't UDF Game of the Year for 2007?

No, it got greatest hits, but not GOTY. =)

My Uncharted box lies then! Gasp

_________________________________________________
All men dream: but not equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 136
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Alpharaider47 wrote:
AJ wrote:
Alpharaider47 wrote:
They just might have GOTY 2011 too Funny

That's pretty impressive though! And wasn't UDF Game of the Year for 2007?

No, it got greatest hits, but not GOTY. =)

My Uncharted box lies then! Gasp
That it does, I even did some research and can't find anything for the first game getting GOTY, ya got any pics?

_________________________________________________
"But admit it, your gonna miss this ass"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 142
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 26
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:45 pm

AJ wrote:
Alpharaider47 wrote:
AJ wrote:
Alpharaider47 wrote:
They just might have GOTY 2011 too Funny

That's pretty impressive though! And wasn't UDF Game of the Year for 2007?

No, it got greatest hits, but not GOTY. =)

My Uncharted box lies then! Gasp
That it does, I even did some research and can't find anything for the first game getting GOTY, ya got any pics?

I'll snap one real quick, hmm it does say IGN, so maybe it's just IGN distinguishing it?

Here's the pic, it's a tad large




_________________________________________________
All men dream: but not equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 136
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh I see now, yeah that's just IGN that awarded it GOTY that doesn't count because there not the ones who are in charge of GOTY. They usually just tack stuff onto the case like that hoping to draw in people, but yeah Uncharted 1 is a Greatest Hits not GOTY.

_________________________________________________
"But admit it, your gonna miss this ass"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 142
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 26
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 am

AJ wrote:
Oh I see now, yeah that's just IGN that awarded it GOTY that doesn't count because there not the ones who are in charge of GOTY. They usually just tack stuff onto the case like that hoping to draw in people, but yeah Uncharted 1 is a Greatest Hits not GOTY.

That's what I thought after I saw IGN on there Funny Oh well, close enough for me *whistles*

_________________________________________________
All men dream: but not equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 136
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:17 am

Alpharaider47 wrote:
AJ wrote:
Oh I see now, yeah that's just IGN that awarded it GOTY that doesn't count because there not the ones who are in charge of GOTY. They usually just tack stuff onto the case like that hoping to draw in people, but yeah Uncharted 1 is a Greatest Hits not GOTY.

That's what I thought after I saw IGN on there Funny Oh well, close enough for me *whistles*

Lmao! Cheers bro Beer

_________________________________________________
"But admit it, your gonna miss this ass"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 142
Join Date : 2010-12-14
Age : 26
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 am

AJ wrote:
Alpharaider47 wrote:
AJ wrote:
Oh I see now, yeah that's just IGN that awarded it GOTY that doesn't count because there not the ones who are in charge of GOTY. They usually just tack stuff onto the case like that hoping to draw in people, but yeah Uncharted 1 is a Greatest Hits not GOTY.

That's what I thought after I saw IGN on there Funny Oh well, close enough for me *whistles*

Lmao! Cheers bro Beer

Ahaha! Beer

_________________________________________________
All men dream: but not equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raeyn91
Boku Pintu
avatar

Posts : 17
Join Date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 am

U2 totally deserved its accolades. I think it's the most fun game I own, the characters are also ridiculously fucking awesome. Oh, the banter... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2009 Game of the Year   

Back to top Go down
 
2009 Game of the Year
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Magnus Carlsen wins Chess Oscar for second year running
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Happy New Year everyone.
» The wish game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncharted Boards :: Uncharted Series :: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves-
Jump to: