Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Natalia Kills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
Archer

Natalia Kills Empty
PostSubject: Natalia Kills   Natalia Kills EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 am

Natalia Kills (born Natalia Cappuccini; 15 August 1986) is a British recording artist, songwriter, actress, and short-film director based in London and Los Angeles. She is signed with Interscope Records. Kills released her debut single, Zombie, in 2009 and is set to release her debut album, Perfectionist, in the near future.
Natalia Kills Ejy11 Natalia Kills PJXul Natalia Kills EdZH2
Natalia has been working on her album since early 2009. The album will see production from will.i.am, Akon, Cherry Cherry Boom Boom, Jeff Bhasker and Kills herself. Natalia spoke about the album and her film, to coincide with the album, titled "The Exhibitionist", "I wanted to describe and express myself musically and visually. To show who I am and what inspires me. I love silent movies from the 20's. I wanted my film to be in the classic film noir style and tie in my album concept of "Perfectionist"The album consists of dark, but pop styled music. Via Twitter, Natalia revealed there were no features on the album.

The First official single from the album, "Mirrors," was released on August 10, 2010. A worldwide release is planned, but a date has not yet been revealed. The second single is planned to be either "Love is a Suicide" or "Wonderland". "Love is a Suicide" was confirmed as the second single by Natalia in August 2010, but after Wonderland leaked, due to much praise towards the song, is being considered as the second single. The second single will be released sometime next year, before the album is released. "Zombie" was the first promotional single was released on June 20 worldwide. "Activate My Heart" was the second promotional single released. It was released on April 23, 2010. It will not be included on her debut album as a standard track.
"Mirrors" Music Video

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com

Natalia Kills
Page 1 of 1