Uncharted Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopefully this game can be installed

Go down 
+2
AJ
Phlip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phlip
Boku Pintu
Phlip

Hopefully this game can be installed Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:31 am

The long loading times annoyed me with U2, and their justification for not making the game installable was so that people could save HD space. That's pretty unfair on those who can actually manage it. =/
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 am

Phlip wrote:
The long loading times annoyed me with U2, and their justification for not making the game installable was so that people could save HD space. That's pretty unfair on those who can actually manage it. =/

I agree with this fully, the load times in Uncharted 2 annoyed the hell out of me, they should have the option to install the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Alpharaider47

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm

I must be the only person not annoyed then Very Funny But that would be a nice option Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phlip
Boku Pintu
Phlip

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 pm

It really is such a shame that U2 can't be installed. The game was fucking amazing, but the loading times took ages. =/
Back to top Go down
Archer
Administrator
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm planning on buying a larger hard drive soon, so I guess it would be okay. Although, I'm already using all 80GB of mine at the moment. Very Funny
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
Renegade
Boku Pintu
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

I would need to buy a bigger PS3 if they did this... Mines practically full but i'm going to be selling a load of unused games so that will free up a lot of space. need a 250gb PS3 >_>.

But I didn't really get annoyed by the loading times, yeah sometimes they felt like for ever but never really thought it was irritating.
Back to top Go down
Vinegaress
Boku Pintu
Vinegaress

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah the loading time is kind of annoying, but Ill be just happy to have the game in my hand let alone worry about the loading time. Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forty-fathoms.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this game can be installed   Hopefully this game can be installed Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully this game can be installed
Page 1 of 1