Uncharted Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

Go down 
+3
ThatNorskChick
AJ
Archer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
Archer

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 am

Underrated game is underrated. Very Funny

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness 6dzbdv
Plot Synopsis: The story begins in Paris where a serial killer the press have named "The Monstrum" has been terrorizing the city, killing several seemingly unconnected individuals in a brutal, ritualistic fashion. Lara has arrived in Paris to visit her former mentor, Werner Von Croy. The visit, however, is not pleasant; Lara blames Werner for abandoning her in Egypt at the conclusion of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Werner begs for her help, complaining that he is being stalked, and asks that she talk to Mademoiselle Carvier, a friend of his and art historian at the Louvre, but Lara admonishes him and gets up to leave. In the next few moments, a blur of activity occurs, and Lara is knocked unconscious. When she awakes, Werner is dead, and his blood is smeared both on her hands and the walls of the apartment, forming strange symbols. Unsure of what has happened, and of her own guilt or innocence, Lara flees the apartment, and is pursued down the backstreets of Paris by French police.
AOD Trailer

Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 am

YAY! A thread for my favorite chocolate eating, slowly running, falling through floors, LARA!
But in all seriousness I heart this game for the story lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
ThatNorskChick
Boku Pintu
ThatNorskChick

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:49 am

This is my favorite awful game ever made. Also, the best main theme song for a game I've ever heard in my whole life. It just kills me every time! I love you AOD!
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

ThatNorskChick wrote:
This is my favorite awful game ever made. Also, the best main theme song for a game I've ever heard in my whole life. It just kills me every time! I love you AOD!

Agreed, the theme is hauntingly beautiful. One of the best soundtracks for a game ever.
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm in love hahahaha

Back to top Go down
Renegade
Boku Pintu
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

AJ wrote:
I'm in love hahahaha

"Jake likes this..."
Back to top Go down
Night Terror
Boku Pintu
Night Terror

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 pm

This game is everything Crystal Dynamics will never achieve.
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Night Terror wrote:

A gripping story, amazing music that makes ya feel something, well scripted characters, yeah I agree.
Back to top Go down
Alpharaider47
Alpharaider47

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Night Terror wrote:
You're probably right Funny
Back to top Go down
Night Terror
Boku Pintu
Night Terror

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Take a look at this trailer I was reminded of the other day, it's absolutely stunning. It makes me really upset that the game wasn't finished, this could have been the best of them all.

Back to top Go down
Archer
Administrator
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Had AOD been finished, I'm almost certain that it would have been my favorite game in the series. Core had the right idea. Too bad Eidos has to fuck everything up.
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
Raeyn91
Boku Pintu
Raeyn91

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 am

^
If only Core could've been given just a bit more time. I can't believe how Eidos treated them. They say they "needed the money" ... but that's crap. Look at the amount of time between AOD and Legend! Surely it would've been better business to let Core get to work and whip them into the sequel in the same engine post-haste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness   Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Page 1 of 1