Uncharted Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudia Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
Archer

Claudia Black Empty
PostSubject: Claudia Black   Claudia Black EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Claudia Black (AKA Chloe Frazer) is also HOTTTTT! Shark

Claudia Black M9FAe

Claudia has acted in Australian and New Zealand television and movies. She portrayed a hermaphrodite named Jill Mayhew in the Australian television series Good Guys Bad Guys. She also had a leading role in the New Zealand soap opera City Life playing the role of Greek lawyer Angela Kostapas.

For her roles in Farscape, Black was nominated for a Saturn Award in the Best Actress category in both 2001 and 2002, and won the award in 2005. She has appeared in the feature films Queen of the Damned and Pitch Black. Black also appeared as Vala Mal Doran in Stargate SG-1 as a regular cast member in the tenth and final season, and previously had a role as a recurring character in season 8 and season 9. Her first appearance was in the episode "Prometheus Unbound". Black has starred in two Stargate SG-1 Direct-to-DVD movie spin-offs, Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum respectively. In 2004, she was voted "#7 Hottest Scifi Babe" by Scifi WorldNet.

In the NBC TV show Life (2007), Black was cast in the supporting role of Jennifer Conover for the initial pilot.[2] Due to Claudia's second pregnancy, the part was recast and the role was given to the actress Jennifer Siebel when the series was bought by the TV network. NBC still used footage of Black, and none of Siebel, when promoting the TV series' debut.

Popular at sci-fi conventions, Black showed her talent at singing and playing the guitar at the Farscape conventions.

Black has also appeared in theater. She once played Portia in a tour of the Merchant of Venice. She has also had parts in Spotlight On Women, Portrait of Dorian Gray, Loose Ends and Pick Ups for the Belvoir street theatre; Little Women and The World Knot for the Bicentennial Opera.

Black is also a professional singer of jazz and classical music.

Last edited by Archer on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com
AJ
AJ

Claudia Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia Black   Claudia Black EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Now there's my girl! I still want a spin off game with just Chloe, I think she can take on Lara Croft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Alpharaider47
Alpharaider47

Claudia Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia Black   Claudia Black EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 pm

AJ wrote:
Now there's my girl! I still want a spin off game with just Chloe, I think she can take on Lara Croft.

Fully agree Very Happy I think she could take on any of her male competitors, maybe even Doctah Jones Funny
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Boku Pintu
Renegade

Claudia Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia Black   Claudia Black EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 am

Watched Farscape and Stargate series... She adds the comedy and is just a bad ass. Mainly in farscape, Claudia with big ass guns is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claudia Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia Black   Claudia Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Claudia Black
Page 1 of 1