Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

BoA - Korean/Japanese/English Singer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: BoA - Korean/Japanese/English Singer   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Boa Kwon (Korean: 권보아, Kwon Boa, born November 5, 1986, commonly stylized and known by her stage name BoA, which is a backronym for Beat of Angel,is a Korean singer, active in South Korea, Japan, and the United States. Born and raised in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, BoA was discovered by SM Entertainment talent agents when she accompanied her older brother to a talent search. In 2000, after two years of training, she released ID; Peace B, her debut Korean album, under SM Entertainment. Two years later, she released her debut Japanese album, Listen to My Heart, under the Avex label. On October 14, 2008, under SM Entertainment USA, a subdivision of SM Entertainment, BoA debuted in the United States with the single "Eat You Up" and released her debut English-language album, BoA on March 17, 2009.

Beautiful Akon and BoA

Girls On Top (English version)

I Did It For Love (From Debut English Album)

Control (From debut English Album)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AJ.17901
Raeyn91
Boku Pintu
Raeyn91

PostSubject: Re: BoA - Korean/Japanese/English Singer   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 am

She's really pretty! But apart from that I haven't given her much of a listen. I'm usually pretty exclusive to Japanese artists when it comes to "Asian" music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BoA - Korean/Japanese/English Singer
Page 1 of 1