Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Halo: Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skwoosh
Boku Pintu

PostSubject: Halo: Reach   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Halo: Reach is the newest game in the popular Halo series created by Bungie. This series is very popular among the "Multiplayer People" such as myself, a lot like the Call of Duty series.

Live Action Trailer:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpharaider47

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:15 am

I liked this game, but nowhere near as much as Halo 3 and ODST. Halo 2 remains my overall favourite though Funny Some of the things this one didn't have going for it I thought were Noble Team, and Noble 6 Funny After the team in ODST, the new cast wasn't as fun and I couldn't care about them. Noble 6 was more of the same to me, a step up from the Rookie, but not as cool as Master Chief or Buck. But I'm a fan of Nathan Fillion, so I be biased! It was a good ending note though Very Happy And the multiplayer was miles ahead of Halo 3, though they started effing with firefight... Funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skwoosh
Boku Pintu

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:47 pm

^I'd have to agree with you there, ODST's cast was very interesting, and they actually have somewhat famous people do the voice-acting! Lol. Although, no matter how interesting they were, I got pretty friggin tired of searching around a little city for those n00bs. Why can't they find me? Selfish jerks.

Ratings:

Halo 8/10 Great game for the time.
Halo 2 5/10 Fun, but not as fun as the original.
Halo 3 9/10 AWESOME
Halo3: ODST 4/10 Annoying, but slightly fun.
Halo Wars 3/10 I hate strategic games... Too much thinking involved.
Halo: Reach 9/10 Love at first sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpharaider47

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 am

Now see, if the Rookie hadn't been sleeping, he might have caught up with Mr. Fillion in all his glory, and things might have gone smoother. Gotta agree though, the city did get a bit tiring, sucked on co-op because I'd want to just run to the objective, but my dad wants to explore *every* nook and cranny...

I feel like if Reach had been the game where they bring the ODST cast and straight Halo cast together, it could have been much more awesome. I liked that they threw in a little throwback to ODST though, helping Buck on that one mission... where you fly the Falcon through the city and do those little sidequesty things.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach
Page 1 of 1