Uncharted Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Uncharted Boards! A place to talk about the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog, PlayStation 3, and whatever else you'd like.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the UCBs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Administrator
Archer

Rules of the UCBs Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the UCBs   Rules of the UCBs EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 am

First off, let me start off by welcoming you to the unofficial Uncharted Boards. My name is Matt. AJ and I created this place. Now for a few rules. I know. I know. Rules suck. I just want to make sure this place is as safe and friendly as possible. So, that means no fighting, no harassing, no smarting off, and no sexual misconduct of any kind. Nudity is an absolute way to get yourself a perma-ban, so let's keep this place clean. Other than that (for now) I'm going to try and keep this place as laid back as possible. Have fun!

Avatars: Here at the UCBs, you are trusted to post your own avatars. Obviously, these can't include sexual imagery of any kind or any over-the-top violence. To access the avatar page visit Profile>Avatar. From there, you can upload an image from your computer, paste a link from an image online, or choose an avatar from our gallery. These images must be under 64kb in size and can't exceed 155x155 pixels.

Congratulations: Threads can be made in this section to congratulate yourself and/or your fellow members. These threads can be created for reaching 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, and any other number by 1000. Also, feel free to congratulate for accomplishments or for forum milestones.

Spam/Trolls: This isn't a topic I feel that I'll have to cover all that often, but spam is a no-no. I have a very loose definition of spam, though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as conversations are flowing naturally, I'm cool with it. However, posts that are made to intentionally offend another person and don't pertain to the topic at hand will put you in the dog house, so don't do it. If you feel the need to attack another member, please do so via some other source. The UCBs aren't for meant for any of that. Another thing I should note is that double posts are considered spam. So, try to avoid it. Although, if a thread hasn't been posted in for over a week and you're the last post, feel free to bump it.

Help/Contact: If you need help with anything, feel free to post your concerns in either this thread or the tech support and forum feedback section. Also, feel free to contact me via PM or email whenever you have a concern.

18+ Section:
If you are 18 years of age or older and would like access to the 18+ Members section of the boards, send a PM my way and I'll make it happen.
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedboards.forumotion.com

Rules of the UCBs
Page 1 of 1